In Horizon Forbidden West Glinthawks will attack the players with a spontaneous damage, which can be destructive in the heat of battle. A great way to combat these machines is to remove that part of their body that is responsible for these attacks. For Frost Glinthawk, getting it the cold bag will lead to a decrease in the damage from the elements that he will save a lot of health in battle.
Advantages and disadvantages
Players can attack cars with various spontaneous attacks. Elementary attacks in the game include fire, shock, frost, plasma, sewage and acid. Mlinotuk will weak to damage from fiery and shock attacks. They will strongly against damage from ice attacks.
At Glinthawk there are several different parts of the body, and each of them will give different mining and apply different amounts of damage to the machine when attacking players. Parts of the body Glinthawk:
- Cold bag
Machines in Horizon Forbidden West will fall out different items, many of which are specific for each type of machines. Some can be taken from the fallen machine, and others will need to be removed (to shoot down the arrow or remove the spear) while the car is still alive. Glinthawk will reset the long list of mining items:
- Cool water (unusual) – falls out of the body and bag with gaming water.
- Metal fragments (ordinary) – fall out of the body
- Glinthawk * circuit (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Machine musculature (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Primary nerve of mulling * (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Braided wire (normal) – falls out of the body
- Small machine core (unusual) – falls out of the body
- Metal bone (rare) – falls out of the body
- Durable solid plate (ordinary) – falls out of the body
- The beak of the sparkling jack * (very rarely) – falls out of the beak
* Production items marked with an asterisk fall exclusively from the Glinthawk car.
In Horizon Forbidden West boilers allow the players to override the machines inside this boiler after they completed it. The completion of the boiler usually means passing through the corridors, similar to the dungeon, and a collision with a boss at the end. Glinthawk is part IOTA Overrides the boiler .
Are interested in other guides on machines in Horizon Forbidden West? Learn how to defeat slippery fang in Horizon Forbidden West in the players on the game for professionals!