Oleksandr ‘s1mple’ costyliev is one of the best counter-strike: global offensive players who have ever played the game. With a major and an Intel Grand Slam title, dozens of tournament windings and a legendary graffiti on his name, many retain the settings of S1MPLE in the eye to refine your gaming experience.
- Simple start settings
- Simple monitor and resolution settings
- Simple video settings
- Simple crosshair settings
- Simple view model settings
- Easy mouse settings
But what makes the superstar of Natus Vincere so special? His raw talent certainly helps him withdraw from the crowd, but also the way he sets his game is enormous. Each of the simple settings from his crosshair to its configuration, is set up to maximize its success on the server.
And now you can also set up your game. We can not promise you that you will become a major-winning awner overnight, but it does not hurt to try it. Here you will find everything you need to know about the settings of S1MPLE, including their change.
Simple start settings
Start settings can only be applied to Steam using the CS: Go properties tab and help you to start the game faster and more efficiently. To use the S1MPLE settings, copy the following and paste it into the section with the start options in Steam.
- -FREQ 240 -Novid -Console -Tickrate 128 + fps_max 0
Simple monitor and resolution settings
Like most CS: GO-PROFIT plays S1MPLE with extended resolution, making player models wider. This gives you an advantage in the awping, but they move faster across their screen. Here are his video settings:
- Resolution: 1280 × 960
- Aspect ratio: 4: 3
- Scaling: stretched
- Update rate: 240Hz
- Display mode: Whole screen
- Brightness: 130%
Simple video settings
To maximize its CS: Go FPS, S1MPLE has set most of its video settings to the lowest possible. However, there are some exceptions that you will see below.
- Global shadow quality: very low
- Model and textures: Low
- Texture Streaming: Hamped
- Effect Details: Low
- Shader Details: Low
* Increase player contrast: Himmed
* Multicore rendering: enables
* MSAA: 8x MSAA
* FXAA: Himmed
* Texturfilter mode: Bilinear
* Wait for VSYNC: Hamped
* Triple Monitor Mode: Disabled
* Use over-shader: enabled
* Motion blur: Hamped
Simple crosshair settings
If you want to use the crosshairs of S1MPLE (the incidentally one of the best CS: go-crosshairs), copy the following and add it into the console of the game (usually enabled by pressing ¬ ‘activated).
- CL_CROSSHAIR_DRAWOUTLINE 0; CL_CROSSHAIRALPHA 255; CL_CROSSHAIRCOLOR 4; CL_CROSSHAIRCOLOR_B 255; CL_CROSSHAIRCOLOR_G 0; CL_CROSSHAIRCOLOR_R 255; CL_CROSSHAIRDOT 1; CL_CROSSHAIRGAP -2; CL_CROSSHAIRSIZE 1; CL_CROSSHAIRSTYLE 5; CL_CROSSHAIRTHICKNESS 0; CL_CROSSHAIR_SNIPER_WIDTH 1;
Simple view model settings
Did you know that you can change the position of your character’s hands on the screen? Well, S1MPLE does it and you can customize your view model based on its settings by copying the following and inserting it into your console.
- ViewModel_fov 68; ViewModel_Offset_X 2.5; ViewModel_Offset_Y 0; ViewModel_Offset_Z -1,5; ViewModel_PresetPOS 3; CL_ViewModel_shift_left_amt 1.5; CL_ViewModel_shift_right_amt 0.75; ViewModel_Recoil 0; CL_RAHRTS 1;
- CL_BOB_LOWER_AMT 21; CL_BOBAMT_LAT 0.33; CL_BOBAMT_VERT 0.14; CL_BOCYCLE 0.98;
Easy mouse settings
S1MPLE uses a Logitech G Pro X Superlight Magenta with the following settings:
- DPI: 400
- Sensitivity: 3.09
- EDPI: 1,236
- Zoom sensitivity: 1
- Hertz: 1,000
- Windows sensitivity: 6
- Raw input: 1
- Mouse acceleration: 0
So you have it, all simple settings in one place. Set up this before your next CS: Go-Ranklist game and you will hopefully win.